The Ewoldt-Oshiro Family

Friday, November 05, 2004

Halloween 2004

It was Halloween and we got together with some friends to go Trick or Treating in their neighborhood.

It took some talking to get Duncan to go but I said you are going because the family is going. Last year he sat at Grandma and Grandpa’s house. I think he didn’t want to go because he was scared. Once he figured the plan out, he got into it very quickly.

They go a good load of candy which if not eaten by them will be eaten by mom and dad. Of course we still have candy left over from last year. Its hard candy so it’s still good.

I took pictures and they are below. I’m working on a way to link videos here so you can download and view them. I’ll let you know when that option is up and working.

So enjoy!

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2004 at 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! I have that same poo costume!!! only a little bigger (grin)

Oed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home