The Ewoldt-Oshiro Family

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A new Update!!!!

OK, I have gotten a new camera. A very nice camera with great zooms and takes both pictures and videos. I wish I could post videos here but I’ll look into other options for that. So the first thing I did once I got the new camera was take pictures of Lilliana. They are shown below. Everybody is doing well. Mom and Daughter are fighting off colds and Daughter has gotten her first 2 teeth in.

Duncan is enjoying school, now that he has gotten in to the swing of getting up every weekday and going to school. He still has his issues but I think has more to do with the fact he is 5 going on 6 than anything else.

Eric is also enjoying his preschool days. They are only 2 hours a day 2 days a week. They have some structure but not a lot. It’s hard for 3 year olds to conform to anything.

As far as myself, I have been interviewing with a company that has offices in Orlando, Florida. I’m not for sure saying that we are going to move yet. I have my second interview next week and then I may end up flying down to talk with them face to face.

Here are the pictures of Lilly. I’ll post the Halloween pictures in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home