The Ewoldt-Oshiro Family

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Lillana's First Birthday Party.

Well it’s been a month since my last entry. This time around I’m showing pictures from Lilliana’s first birthday party. It was fun time with just family. She didn’t know what to make of it all and of course she had a cold which seems to be the way the 2 boys have gone on their first birthday.

Lilly is starting walk and talk. She is slow on the walking side unlike her brothers who went from crawling to running. She on the other hand seems to be more vocal than they were. She is very good at throwing items on the floor and saying “Uh oh.”

She has me pretty much wrapped around her finger. I get home from work and she wants me to hold her and cuddle with her daddy. I don’t mind. The boys are “oh hi your home,” then they are off and running again. If I leave her for just a second she starts crying. I have started to build some resistance to her cries but I don’t think I’ll ever have a total resistance. It’s all good. Any way here are pictures from Lilly’s party. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home