The Ewoldt-Oshiro Family

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome to a weekly or so update of the live of the Ewoldt Oshiro Family.

I hope to keep family and friends up to date on us and our daily trials and joys. Because this is an open site viewable to anybody I won’t be posting vital information. If you need to get a hold of me you can e-mail me at
bewoldt@comcast.net.

I am Brian Ewoldt, and my wife, Karen Oshiro, have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. The Boys Duncan who is 5 soon to be 6, Eric who just turned 3 and Lilliana who is a little over 3 months old.

Karen and I were married almost 7 years now. I could not think of anybody else who I would want to be with. She is very much a part of me. We started our family quickly after being married and then managed to space out the other two kids about 18 months apart. We enjoy every day with them and it is amazing to see them grow. I can hardly believe that Duncan starts school this year.

I hope to bring you daily thoughts and updates on the kids and us. I also hope to post pictures here so you can share with us as our kids grow and develop.

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2004 at 5:21 AM, Blogger Timon said...

Hey Brian and Karen! This is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home